We all have goals in life, but it’s up to us on whether we plan effectively to achieve our goals, or struggle and let them fail. In this episode, I will share with you a strategy that can be helpful in accomplishing any goal that you may have. Make sure you have a pen, pencil, and notepad handy, because this episode will be very insightful.
S- Specific (What exactly is your goal?)
- What is it that you want to achieve?
- Why do you want this?
- What does this look like?
- How will it make you feel?
M– Measurable (How can you measure your progress?)
- Do you have a checklist?
- Do you have before an dafter pictures?
- Do you jot down daily progress in a journal?
A– Activities (What are you doing to get there?)
- Are you networking?
- Are you reading?
- Are you studying?
- Are you taking additional courses?
R– Risks (What are you willing to sacrifice to achieve your goal?)
- Are you sacrificing your social life?
- Are you investing more than your income?
- Are you letting go of your leisure time?
T– Time (How much time are you giving yourself?)
- Is it a timed goal?
- Do you have forever to achieve this goal?
- When do you want to achieve it by?
Check out the Class In Session W/ L.K. Hodge Podcast
Episode 2: Setting Goals The SMART WAY
(Available on Apple, Spotify, Anchor, and all other podcast platforms.)